Change
Change
I think am in love with two women. The Chelby GT500 and 2009 Camaro. What to do?
http://www.geocities.com/mgikemi/mike-camaro.jpg
I think am in love with two women. The Chelby GT500 and 2009 Camaro. What to do?
http://www.geocities.com/mgikemi/mike-camaro.jpg

1 Comments:
I prefer the GT500, though the Camaro has this great futuristic muscle-car look I like.
I prefer them small and quick tho, like the 350Z ,Infiniti G35, [essentially the same car, I know] Evo, WRX STi, Skyline GT-R, Acura RSX-S etc. There's something about tricked-out Japanese cars that's immensely appealing to me.
Like, I saw this one clip where they were having 5 cars contesting for bragging rights. There were the Evo RS, Skyline GTR, Chevy Corvette, Ferrari Modena & the new Porsche AWD twin-turbo.
The Porsche was first but only because it had 600+hp [wow] & AWD, but the GT-R & Evo were literally right at its tail, in that order. The 'Vette was last, surprisingly.
That's why, to me, Japanese cars are the best bang for the buck. I still love muscle cars tho. I got into a Viper the other day and I'll tell u what, it's simply awe-inspiring.
Post a Comment
<< Home